Finished to exacting specifications and machine polished with high velocity micro particulates, the engineering behind GUNNAR PHENOM computer glasses are only outdone by one thing... its artistic style. Micro-engineered lenslocks add both flexibility and flair. An exercise in creative contrast.
• Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage;
• Aluminum-magnesium frame construction generates proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy;
• Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomcally fit a wide variety of head and face shapes;
• Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue;
• Micro-engineered lenslocks securely retain lenses without undue stress or distortion of the optics;
• Adjustable floating nose pads articulate in 3 dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place.